Ops-Core FAST ST High Cut Military Ballistic Helmet
Get this Navy Seals issued Ballistic Helmet while this deal lasts! Ultra Lightweight, Highest Threat Levels for Special Operations, and comfortable headset integration. RTS Tactical is an official Ops-Core dealer. Brand new March 2019 production backed by a 5 year Ops-Core industry leading warranty.
- Shell Weight: 764 g / 1.64 lbs Medium // 853 g / 1.88 lbs Large // 913 g / 2.01 lbs X-Large
- Meets STANAG 2920 test procedures and supplemented with details from U.S. Army ACH Helmet CO/PD 05-04:2007 and NIJ Standard 0106.01
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed before 12PM EST.
Notify me when back in stock
Meets STANAG 2920 test procedures and supplemented with details from U.S. Army ACH Helmet CO/PD 05-04:2007 and NIJ Standard 0106.01
- Projectile: 17 - Grain FSP
- Minimum V50 (ft/s): 2,000
- Minimum V50 (m/s): 610
9mm Protection: 1,200 ft/s (365 m/s), Resistance to Penetration (RTP) and Backface Defamation (BFD): 9mm FMJ, 24gr FMJ at 1,200 ft/s (365 m/s) at 0° obliquity with BFD < 1.0 inch (25.4 mm) (Right, Left, Crown, Front and Back)
Blunt Impact Protection: <150 G's at 10 ft/s per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- High cut shell made of a hybrid composite of Carbon, Uni-directional Polyethylene, and Woven Aramid
- Meets STANAG 2920 test procedures and supplemented with details from US Army ACH Helmet CO/PD 05-04:2007 and NIJ Standard 0106.01
- Raised ear cut allows for integration with communications headsets.
- Scalable design featuring Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with hook bungees, and external VELCRO brand loop
- Configured with EPP Pads w/ Occ-Dial Fitband Suspension/Retention System. Ops-Core EPP Pads provide a light weight, multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed comfort foam
- Available in S/M, M/L, L/XL
CHARACTERISTICS, COVERAGE & WEIGHT:COVERAGE & WEIGHT GUIDE
|Size||Protective Area of Coverage||Shell Weight|
|Medium||153.1 in2 (988 cm2)||1.68 lbs (764 g)|
|Large||164.8 in2 (1063 cm2)||1.88 lbs (853 g)|
|Manufacturing||Two Stage, Non Slit|
|Areal Density||1.58 lbs / ft2 (77.14 g / dm2)|
|Sizes||Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large|
Environmental Resistance: Temperature -Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold -60° F (-51° C), and Hot +160° F (71° C), Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude, Vibration, Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, Weatherometer per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
Areal Density: 1.58 lbs/ft2 (77.14 g/dm2)
Shell Thickness: 0.290" (7.37mm)
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.