Revision Caiman Hybrid Bump Special Warfare Ballistics Helmet System
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed before 12PM EST.
Notify me when back in stock
This ULW Caiman Hybrid Bump Helmet can be ballistically enabled by adding a two-piece apllique.
Caiman Hybrid Helmet System: Skeletonized and scalable, the Caiman Head System is an unconventional helmet suite for unconventional operators. The system is a unique multipurpose helmet solution, built on a conformal carbon bump shell, designed for riverine, maritime, high-altitude, free-fall, and ground maneuvers.
- Five-size Comfort Fit: Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance resulting in an estimated 40% of users wearing a lighter helmet
- Changing The Protection Paradigm: Streamlined, hybridized, and lightweight, Caiman Helmets are unique multipurpose suites designed for a wide band of fast-paced special operations.
- Mission-specific Scalability: Designed for integration with skeletonized rails, NVG Mount, mandible guard, Personal Signature Management System, armor appliques, and a bevy of mission-specific accessories the Caiman head system is a scalable solution for specialized operations.
- Designed By Operators. Built Right By Revision: This is not a head system created in a vacuum: The input from a wide range of SOF users is unmistakable.
- Customize Your Comfort: Utilize Caiman impact liner, comfort pad set, fit band, and retention system in any combination to suit your comfort and the mission at hand
- Sizes, Dimensions, and Colors
- Sizes Available:
- Extra Large
- Dimensions: Full system weight (Medium - including Carbon Bump Shell, Wilcox L4 Shroud, Rails, APEX Liner System): < 673 g (24 oz)
- Color Options: Black, Tan 499, Gray
- Compatibility: Compatible with Helmet Storage Bag
- Testing & Requirements:
- Bump System Exceeds 10.1 Fsp Industry Standard Impact Requirements
- Significantly Exceeds 2200 Ft/S (670 M/S), 1.1 G (17 Gr) FSP
- Stops Nij Iiia Level Threats (9mm, 44 Mag & .357 Sig) (NIJ 0106.01)
- Meets U.S Army Standard for Impact Protection AR-PD 14-01
- High Cut Caiman Hybrid Shell
- 3 NVG Holes
- Rail System
- Liner System
- Hardware Kit
- Wilcox L4 Series Shroud