Maxpedition Falcon-II Three Level Compression Travel and Camping Backpack
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed before 12PM EST.
Notify me when back in stock
The Falcon-II Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon-II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening.
You'll find that the Falcon-II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and one (1) 100oz/3L water reservoir. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!
- CCW pocket that fits large pistols
- Classic Falcon accordion design, collapses when empty to a low profile
- Props in product photos are not included
- Hydration bladder not included
- Overall size: 9"(L) x 10"(W) x 18"(H)
- Main compartment: 9"(L) x 4"(W) x 18"(H)
- Secondary compartment: 8"(L) x 3"(W) x 16"(H)
- Volume: 1400 cu.in. / 23L
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- Maxpedition-MP0513K: 846909001638
- Maxpedition-MP0513B: 846909001614
- Maxpedition-MP0513FG: 846909004011
- Maxpedition-MP0513WG: 846909017431