Benchmade 756 Plain Satin Drop-point Every Day
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed before 12PM EST.
Shane Sibert's original MPR has been reinvented in a new micro format. This monolock flipper, with its stout 0.124" thick, sub-2" blade, is capable of nearly any task. A melding of titanium, 20CV steel, and custom hardware, this knife brings big style and functionality to this Micro Pocket Rocket (mPR).
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Titanium
- Clip Position: Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: No
- Use: Every Day
- Designer: Shane Sibert
- Mechanism: Monolock flipper
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Length: 1.87" (4.75cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.150mm)
- Overall Length: 4.83" (12.27cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV premium stainless steel (59-61HRC)
- Handle Thickness: 0.45" (11.43mm)
- Weight: 3.52oz (99.7g)