RTS Tactical Body Armor Level IV Ceramic Active Shooter Kit
LEAD TIME 20 BUSINESS DAYS OR SOONER!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
Notify me when back in stock
RTS Tactical Body Armor Level IV Ceramic Active Shooter Kit consists of our Premium Tactical Plate Carrier with cumberbund and 2 removable NIJ Level IV 10x12 SAPI Cut Single Curve Ceramic armor plates.
The RTS Tactical Premium Plate Carrier utilizes top quality materials and offers the following features:
- Upgraded shoulder support system that improves load distribution and comfort
- Fast and donning platform while operating in an active shooter/first responder situation
- 3DX mesh sculpted internal lining, this plate carrier will breathe and offer comfort. Increased air flow = lower thermal load.
- Quick hook-and-loop fastener adjustments for the front, back, and shoulders
- Full 360 MOLLE webbing platform allows the operator to transform from a high-speed plate carrier set up to a heavy-duty assault platform variable to the operator's needs.
- Side closure system with "pull forward" adjustment, this allows for full operation of the Plate Carrier without the need of the
- Heavy Duty Reinforced drag handle.
- Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Cumberbund included
(Optional add-on NIJ 0101.06 Level IV 6x8 Single Curved ceramic armor side panels)
NIJ Level IV 10x12 SAPI Cut Single Curve Ceramic armor plate features:
- SAPI Cut Single Curve.
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IV.
- Protection from 5.56mm green tip SS109.
- Mil-Spec Ceramic Core
- Waterproof Polyurea Coating for lasting Ballistic Integrity.
- Thickness 1.1"
- Weight 6.3 lbs.
From the NIJ website:
5.56mm ammunition designed for military use, with a steel or partial steel core, needs a ceramic or metallic component to the hard armor plate to stop it. Some Level III have a ceramic/metallic face, but not all. If you have identified the M855 or other similarly designed steel core ammunition as a potential threat, a Level IV plate is the best choice for protection among the armors on the Compliant Products List (CPL).