Product added to cart
Revision Shadowstrike Ballistic Military Safety Sunglasses Previous
REVISION StingerHawk Eyewear "Reg"
Out of stock
The StingerHawk Spectacle System is designed to complement a variety of Armed Forces' helmets. ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT spectacle features a compact, low-profile design that delivers on comfort without compromising performance.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS (NOT INCLUDING AK,HI,PR)
Hassle Free Returns
REVISION-StingerHawk-Eyewear-"Reg" is specially designed for use by the military. It has a compact design that fits perfectly with a number of helmets commonly used in the armed forces. Its meticulously crafted lenses ensure your vision will have zero distortion and performs well even in foggy environments. The eyewear has thin temple arms for increased comfort and an over-molded underframe for a better grip and shock absorption. The StingerHawk Eyewear comes in a 32 gram package to deliver performance and protection throughout the rigors of combat.
The StingerHawk Spectacle System is designed to complement a variety of Armed Forces' helmets. ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT spectacle features a compact, low-profile design that delivers on comfort without compromising performance. Contemporary styling meets Revision-trusted ballistic protection, flawless optics and full side impact protection. Guaranteeing comfort and equipment compatibility due to its lean, ergonomic arms, the StingerHawk also has 100% UV-A-B-C protection built into its high-performance lenses. Revision's patented Ocumax Plus lens coating provides best-in-class scratch resistance and anti-fog protection, allowing for superior optical performance. The StingerHawk Spectacle System optimizes style, weight and overall ballistic protection.
- Tested under EN 166 standards, Revision's OcuMax Plus is proven to last longer than competing anti-fog solutions by a factor of 10-20 times, is chemical-resistant and prevents scratches, streaks and smears
- Lean, extendable arms guarantee a comfortable, stable fit and steady, equipment compatibility
- Precision manufactured lenses for distortion-free vision
- Compatible with Revision's cutting-edge single and dual-band laser protective lenses that absorb laser energy across the visible spectrum and beyond, including near-infrared energy
- Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations
- ANTI-FOG- OcuMax Plus is proven to be the #1 anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating in the world; also resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- SLEEK, LOW-PROFILE DESIGN- Lightweight in a sleek wrap-around style
- TWO SIZES - Perfect fit for long-wear comfort
- RUGGED DURABILITY - Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat - in a lightweight package that's just 32 grams (size regular)
- SUPERIOR BALLISTICS - High-impact polycarbonate lenses exceed military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles and goggles
- FLAWLESS OPTICS - Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES - Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- FIELD-OF-VIEW- Compact, low profile design with unrestricted field-of-view fits comfortably with a variety of different Armed Forces' helmets
- PRESCRIPTION READY - Optional Rx insert is fully compatible with StingerHawk as well as other Revision spectacles and goggles. Revision offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services.
- COMMS-COMPATIBLE - Thin temple arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms and overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip
- Compatible with StingerHawk interchangeable lenses
- Compatible with comms
- Compatible with Viper helmets
- Compatible with Cobra helmets
- Compatible with Rx Carrier
TESTING & REQUIREMENTS:
- EXCEEDS U.S. MILITARY BALLISTIC IMPACT REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECTACLES (MIL-PRF-32432, CLAUSE 126.96.36.199.4)
- EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2010 BALLISTIC IMPACT AND OPTICAL REQUIREMENTS
- CE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 166, EN 170, AND EN 172
- Black Stingerhawk Frame
- Clear Lens with Clear Nosepiece
- Solar Lens with Black Nosepiece
- Head Strap
- Microfiber Pouch
- Case with Belt Clip
|Shipping For Product||0|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||No|
|Shipping For Product||Free|
We found other products you might like!
RTS Tactical Concealable NIJ 06' Certified Ballistic Body Armor Vest - Mil-Spec Weight - Black
As low as $349.00 $699.99
Hatch SOG Operator HK300 Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves
As low as $8.99 $79.99
Hatch Patrolman Touchscreen Coolmax Tactical Duty Gloves
As low as $14.99 $83.99
Hatch Technician Touchscreen Utility Tactical Gloves TUG-100
As low as $9.99 $64.99
Write Your Own Review