Revision Caiman Carbon Bump Special Warfare Helmet System
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed before 12PM EST.
Notify me when back in stock
Caiman Bump Helmet System: The Caiman Bump Helmet employs a reinforced polymer bump shell that provides baseline blunt impact protection and places a premium on scalability and integration for maritime and mobile operations.
- Five-size Comfort Fit: Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance
- Ventilation: Four rectangular ventilation ducts on the top of the bump shell help manage internal temperature, circulate airflow, and allow water drainage.
- Customize Your Comfort: Utilize Caiman impact liner, comfort pad set, fit band, and retention system in any combination to suit your comfort and the mission at hand.
- Comms System-ready Ear Geometry: Caiman helmets feature an architecture and ear geometry designed for integration with over-the-head and rail-attached tactical communications headsets.
SPECIFICATIONS:Sizes, Dimensions, and Colors
- Sizes Available:
- Extra Large
- Dimensions: Full system weight (Medium - including Fiberglass Bump Shell, Wilcox L4 Shroud, Rails, APEX Liner System): < 737 g (26 oz)
- Color Options: Black, Tan 499, Gray
- Compatible With Caiman Nvg Arm Visor
- Compatible With Caiman Fixed Arm Visor
- Compatible With Caiman Bump Mandible Guard
- Compatible with Caiman Ballistic Mandible Guard
- Bump System Exceeds 10.1 Fsp Industry Standard Impact Requirements
- Meets U.S Army Standard For Impact Protection Ar-pd 14-01
- High Cut Caiman Bump Shell
- 3 NVG Holes
- Rail System
- Liner System
- Hardware Kit
- Wilcox L4 Series Shroud