Revision Caiman Bump Special Warfare Helmet System
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
Notify me when back in stock
Caiman Bump Helmet System: The Caiman Bump Helmet employs a reinforced polymer bump shell that provides baseline blunt impact protection and places a premium on scalability and integration for maritime and mobile operations.
- Five-size Comfort Fit: Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance
- Ventilation: Four rectangular ventilation ducts on the top of the bump shell help manage internal temperature, circulate airflow, and allow water drainage.
- Customize Your Comfort: Utilize Caiman impact liner, comfort pad set, fit band, and retention system in any combination to suit your comfort and the mission at hand.
- Comms System-ready Ear Geometry: Caiman helmets feature an architecture and ear geometry designed for integration with over-the-head and rail-attached tactical communications headsets.
SPECIFICATIONS:Sizes, Dimensions, and Colors
- Sizes Available:
- Extra Large
- Dimensions: Full system weight (Medium - including Fiberglass Bump Shell, Wilcox L4 Shroud, Rails, APEX Liner System): < 737 g (26 oz)
- Color Options: Black, Tan 499, Gray
- Compatible With Caiman Nvg Arm Visor
- Compatible With Caiman Fixed Arm Visor
- Compatible With Caiman Bump Mandible Guard
- Compatible with Caiman Ballistic Mandible Guard
- Bump System Exceeds 10.1 Fsp Industry Standard Impact Requirements
- Meets U.S Army Standard For Impact Protection Ar-pd 14-01
- High Cut Caiman Bump Shell
- 3 NVG Holes
- Rail System
- Liner System
- Hardware Kit
- Wilcox L4 Series Shroud