Product added to cart
RTS Tactical Ceramic NIJ 0101.06 level IV Rifle Protection Plate Insert Next Ops-Core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet System Previous
Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Lightweight Advanced Ballistic Helmet
As low as $1,599.00 $1,860.60
Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid. High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.HELMETS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP AD TO QUOTE TO SEE IF YOU SIZE AND COLOR IS AVAILABLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS (NOT INCLUDING AK,HI,PR)
Update April 2019: USSOCOM has Selected the Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet for their Family of Tactical Headborne Systems.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Interior of helmet features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) are available upon special request with lead time up to 20 weeks.
SUSPENSION & RETENTION OPTIONS:
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband comes standard on RTS orders.
Available upon request (additional lead time may apply):
- Vented Lux Liner with Worm-Dial Fitband
- Vented Lux Liner with H-Nape Chinstrap
TESTING PROTOCOLS & DESIGN:
Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228
CHARACTERISTICS, COVERAGE & WEIGHT:
|Manufacturing||Two Stage, Non Slit|
|Areal Density||1.413 lbs/ft2 (6898.87 g/m2)|
|Thickness||0.220" (5.58 mm)|
|Cut||Super High Cut (a.k.a Maritime Cut)|
|Sizes||Medium, Large, X-Large|
Coverage & Weight
|Size||Protective Area of Coverage||Shell Weight|
|Medium||137 in2 (884 cm2)||1.36 lbs (617 g)|
|Large||148 in2 (955 cm2)||1.47 lbs (667 g)|
|X-Large||163 in2 (1052 cm2)||1.59 lbs (721 g)|
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
|Shipping For Product||0|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||No|
|Shipping For Product||Free|
Write Your Own Review