Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Lightweight Advanced Ballistic Helmet
Limited quantities are available. PRE ORDER NOW to lock in this great deal! Assembly in factory, target ship date 9/9/2019.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
Notify me when back in stock
Update April 2019: USSOCOM has Selected the Ops-Core FAST SF Helmet for their Family of Tactical Headborne Systems.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) are available for the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Low Profile Occ-Dial Kit, Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Worm-Dial Kit and Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - H-Nape Kit, which can be purchased separately.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
SUSPENSION & RETENTION OPTIONS:
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance. Available options:
- Vented Lux Liner with Worm-Dial Fitband
- Vented Lux Liner with H-Nape Chinstrap
- Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband
TESTING PROTOCOLS & DESIGN:
Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228
CHARACTERISTICS, COVERAGE & WEIGHT:Characteristics
|Manufacturing||Two Stage, Non Slit|
|Areal Density||1.413 lbs/ft2 (6898.87 g/m2)|
|Thickness||0.220" (5.58 mm)|
|Cut||Super High Cut (a.k.a Maritime Cut)|
|Sizes||Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Size||Protective Area of Coverage||Shell Weight|
|Medium||137 in2 (884 cm2)||1.36 lbs (617 g)|
|Large||148 in2 (955 cm2)||1.47 lbs (667 g)|
|X-Large||163 in2 (1052 cm2)||1.59 lbs (721 g)|
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.