Every Day Carry Zombie 3 Day Survival / Disaster Preparedness Kit
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!
Notify me when back in stock
Every Day Carry Zombie 3 Day Survival / Disaster Preparedness Kit contains all the items you need to survive a Zombie Apocalypse for 72 hours. It contains food, water, warmth, lighting, first aid kit, matches and some tools. The first aid kit included in this 3 Day Survival kit contains among other things, gauze pads, wet naps, adhesive bandages, triple antibiotic ointment and alcohol prep pads. Some of the tools you will find in this kit include an emergency hammer that you can use to shatter glass and a survival bracelet with an emergency whistle.
WARNING! DON'T WAIT FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Prepare now with the Zombie Defense Solutions: 3-Day Survival Kit. The kit includes food, water, light, warmth, tools and a basic first aid kit- all the essential items needed to survive for 3 days. When the Zombie Apocalypse comes or the next big disaster hits, feel safe knowing that you have the essential items to survive.
Every Day Carry Zombie 3 Day Survival / Disaster Preparedness Kit 5 Year Storage:
- Food 3600 calorie Energy Bar Provides 3 days worth of food.
- Energy bar is scored into nine-400 calorie portions. Storage life of 5-7 years.
- Water (6) Long lasting, triple layered retort pouches that hold 4.227 fl. oz (125 ml.) of water. Stores for a minimum of 5 years.
- Lighting(1) Box of waterproof matches and (3) 6" lightsticks with lanyard hole and hook. Creates instant lighting lasting 12 hours each.
- Warmth (1) Waterproof, reflective surface Mylar emergency blanket provides for high visibility. Space age design retains up to 90% of body heat. Reflects sun and heat for cooling in hot climates. Compact, yet opens to 84" X 52".
- First Aid (1) Basic first aid kit--a small assortment of fresh, sterile products including (7) adhesive bandages, (2) gauze pads, (2) alcohol prep pads, (2) wet naps, (1) triple antibiotic ointment.
- Tools (1) Survival bracelet and emergency whistle -made of nylon cord that can be unwound to 10 feet in survival situations. (1) Instruction sheet with information on how to shut off water, gas & electricity in an emergency. (1) Emergency hammer--shatters glass and has a built-in seat belt cutting tool.