Product added to cart
Petzl C72WFA Volt Wind Fall Arrest and Work Harness Next Petzl Micro Traxion High Efficiency Ultra Light & Compact Pulley Previous
Petzl Volt LT Fall Arrest Work Harness
As low as $209.99 $269.95
The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT WIND LT harness that is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS (NOT INCLUDING AK,HI,PR)
Fall arrest and work positioning harness.
The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT LT harness is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT LT harness anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. It is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- Vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Lightweight, breathable construction
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- Leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- Equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C72AFA 0U||C72AFA 1U||C72AFA 2U|
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1850 g||1895 g||2000 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Shipping For Product||Free|
Write Your Own Review