Benchmade 486 Plain Satin Drop-point Every Day
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
SAME DAY SHIPPING on orders placed before 12PM EST.
Saibu, 細部, Japanese for details. The latest Seiichi Nakamura collaboration is the embodiment of the word. Windows within the handle, accented with Cocobolo wood, trick your eye at every angle. A bamboo-styled, metal backspacer catches and reflects light. The satin finished, high-ground, 20CV blade flows effortlessly into the handle, topped off with matched Cocobolo accented thumb studs. This knife is a showcase piece worthy of even the most discerning pocket.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: Black Contoured G10
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: No
- Use: Every Day
- Designer: Seiichi Nakamura
- Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Length: 2.98" (7.57cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.896mm)
- Overall Length: 6.79" (17.25cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV premium stainless steel (59-61HRC)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.19mm)
- Weight: 2.70oz (76.57g)