Ops-Core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet System
Limited quantities are available. PRE ORDER NOW to lock in this great deal! Assembly in factory, target ship date 9/9/2019.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
Notify me when back in stock
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- FAST Bump (Formally FAST Base Jump)
- The FAST Bump Helmet is designed for less extreme environments where exposure to great blunt-trauma forces is limited or non-existent, or where the primary need is for integration of mission configured components.
- Includes a molded front NVG mount and 4-position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with external side VELCRO brand loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Non-ballistic high cut shell provides a low cost alternative to the FAST Carbon.
- Available with two liner system options.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1385: 2012 and Ops-Core PS-1145.
*FAST Bump Helmets are molded with a visible split sizing. When ordering replacement parts for this helmet, use the single size indications.
SUSPENSION & RETENTION OPTIONS:
- The FAST Bump is available with EPP with Occ-Dial Fitband and 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap , with or without a chin cup. Both EPP with Occ-Dial options feature an adjustable fitband with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
CHARACTERISTICS, COVERAGE & WEIGHT:
- Manufacturing: Injection Molding
- Areal Density: N/A
- Thickness: 0.098" (2.50mm)
- Geometry: FAST Curvature
- Cut: High Cut
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
|Size||Protective Area of Coverage||Shell Weight|
|Medium||153.14 in2 (988 cm2)||0.67 lbs (305 g)|
|Large||164.77 in2 (1063 cm2)||0.68 lbs (310 g)|
|X-Large||179.34 in2 (1157 cm2)||0.71 lbs (324 g)|